Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Abby & Eli

Chasity, Hope you enjoy these! I can't believe they are already a year old! They have come so far from those first few weeks after they came home from the hospital!!! And you survived! lol!!
Look at the ones of Abby at the end and let me know which number you want me to use on the collage pic of the three of you. I'll start working on it soon. Let me know if there's anything else I can do! Thanks for letting me take these photo's for you!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-1
15
16 17
17-1
18
19
20

2 comments:

  1. Aaron you did such a great job with the twins pics I am so pleased...and the collage is great just what I wanted thanks for putting the time in to it. I am very happy maybe next time we can do some outdoors pic I think they would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Chasity! I always enjoy hearing back from the parents! And I'd love to do some outdoor pictures of the twins....outdoor photographs are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete