Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jeremy Rose 2011

Pam I cropped these for a 16x20, so this is exactly what it will look like. I gave you two choices...just let me know which you prefer. I couldn't remember exactly how close your daughter's picture was cropped. I hope one of these works for you guys!

option A
option B

Pam, Thanks for letting me have the oppertunity to take these pictures for your family. I really enjoyed getting to photograph a firetruck! And I'd like to say "thanks" to Jeremy and all the other volunteer firemen...sounds like he has a true calling for this type of work! Hope you enjoy these pictures...
1


2
3
6
(there aren't any photo's missing...somehow I misnumbered...must have been distracted by my kiddos)

7
8
9
10
11
(this is #10, but the way I cropped it for the yearbook)

12
13
14
15
16
17

18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Make sure you use the number above the photograph when ordering. And please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the pictures of Jeremy. They are all so good. I would look at one and think "this is my favorite", then I caught myself saying the same thing again and again.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete